The Biohotel Hermitage is nestled in a forest with panoramic views of the Brenta Dolomites
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the hotel
- Large private car park outside
- Voucher to the value of 20 € per person at the Stube Hermitage Restaurant during the week
- Free maps and brochures with itineraries and further information material
Exclusivity in the heart of the Dolomites
- Free transfer to the slopes from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Italian Ski Academy instructors at your disposal directly at the hotel
- Online booking of your ski lessons
- Online ski equipment hire
- Ski equipment hire on arrival at the “Sport 3 Tre” shop owned by the Maffei family
- Free access to the Spa Hermitage
- Gluten-free and vegetarian menu prepared with fresh vegetables from our garden
- Solarium in the hotel’s private park outside a typical chalet with wooden terrace
E-BIKES AT SPECIAL CONDITION TO OLIMPIONICO SPORT (we kindly ask you to book the e-bike one day before and you can have it directly in the hotel the day after). In addition, you will find a hiking guide at the hotel who will accompany you on easy walks through our landscapes using the Nordic walking technique: free service including the provision of poles.
Check-In from 14:00 to 22:00
Check-Out by 10:30 a.m.
Animals are not allowed
- The starred Stube Hermitage restaurant is not included in the half-board arrangement.
- Children 12 years of age and younger may enter the swimming pool until 5.30 p.m.
Snack with a view of the Dolomites!
Back at the hotel, after a day in the snow, you can enjoy an afternoon snack with homemade products.
Take your children by the hand and allow the aroma of fresh home baked cakes to lead you to Biohotel Hermitage’s terrace where you can have breakfast completely surrounded by relaxing green woods towered over by the Dolomites. You’ll be spoilt for choice at breakfast time between yogurt, honey, homemade biological jams, plum cakes, mountain fruit, fruit purees, cold cuts, fresh home baked bread and much more.
Enjoy good food with a panoramic view
The terrace will captivate you and you will also want to go there to enjoy lunch accompanied by fine wines from our cellar.
in the winter season
Potrete gustare in tutta serenità e comodità lo spettacolo della neve: con il bus navetta dell’hotel raggiungerete gli impianti sciistici in un batter d’occhio.
Se non avete mai sciato e pensate che ormai sia troppo tardi, vi sbagliate: un maestro di sci sarà a vostra disposizione in hotel e per noleggiare sci e scarponi potrete rivolgervi al negozio di proprietà della famiglia Maffei.
Dalle ampie vetrate del Cigar Lounge potrete godere di una spettacolare vista panoramica sulle Dolomiti, degustando un Rhum dalla nostra selezione esclusiva magari accompagnato da un sigaro Caraibico.